Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Sale (“TOS”) govern the sale of industrial and commercial rubber products by DURATUF PRODUCTS PVT. LTD. to you through its site www.duratustore.com. Your use of the Site to purchase the products indicates your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site. We may modify the TOS from time to time, and your continued use of this Site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS. Please note that the use of this Site binds you to agree that you will be solely and personally responsible for all the transactions carried out on this Site.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Proof of Purchase is a prerequisite to claiming a warranty. Documents regarded as proof of purchase will be;
A. Tax Invoice
B. Warranty Card
- This warranty covers against normal wear & tear and assures that the product will not break, tear or deform under normal usage as per the “INSTRUCTION MANUAL”.
- In the event of repairs of any part(s) of the Product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in
force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit, whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- In case of any damage to the product or misuse detected by the authorized dealer, the warranty conditions are not applicable, and repairs/replacement/reduction in purchase cost will be done subject to the best possible resolution.
- DURATUF shall not be liable for any loss, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from the use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall DURATUF be liable for any loss, expenses incurred by the user, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
This Warranty is not applicable for any of the following cases:
- The Product is not purchased from an Authorized DURATUF sales dealer.
- The Product has been found to be defective after the expiry of the warranty period.
- The Product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the “INSTRUCTION MANUAL”, as determined by the company personnel.
- Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Service Centers / Company Personals.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm the recommended operating conditions of the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, flood, earthquake, acts of God,
- Defects caused by Pets, cows, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
Special Warranty Terms: For special projects, customers may purchase a post-warranty, extended or limited warranty terms. The special warranties are subject to and provided only on the terms and conditions set out in a separate contract.
Exactness of the Product
The images of the items on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, due to the constraints of material reproduction, and batch variations, exact colour and texture representations are not guaranteed on the website. We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the items. Your items may vary slightly from those images. All sizes and measurements of items are approximate. However, we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of items are as accurate as possible.
Third-Party Websites and Content
Our website provides links for sharing our content on Linkedin, Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and such third-party websites. These are only for sharing and/or listing purposes and we take no responsibility for the third-party websites and/or their contents listed on our website (www.duratufstore.com) and disclaim all our liabilities arising out of any or all third-party websites.
We disclaim all liabilities and take no responsibility for the content that may be posted on such third-party websites by the users of such websites in their personal capacity on any of the above-mentioned links for sharing and/or listing purposes as well as any content and/or comments that may be posted by such user in their personal capacity on any official webpage of Duratuf Products on any social networking platform.
- The prices mentioned are all in INR (Indian Rupees) and are inclusive of GST. GST will be levied at the time of checkout as per the current rate applicable to our products.
- We deliver for FREE of cost within all regular serviceable pin codes of our Delivery Partner – FedEx.
- For deliveries out of that Pincode, extra charges shall be levied after negotiation with the respective customer.
- We ensure that all details of prices appearing on the website are accurate, however, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Additionally, prices for items may change from time to time without notice. However, these changes will not affect orders that have already been dispatched. Please note that the prices listed on the website are only applicable for items purchased on the website and not through any other source.
- Delivery lead times are estimates. The majority of products featured at DuratufStore.com are kept ex-stock for fast delivery. Any products manufactured to order will have an approximate production lead time detailed in the product information and you will be advised in writing if there is any delay.
- We aim to dispatch stock product line goods within 24-72 hours, usually on a next-day dispatch service, and this will be advised by email. We usually use FEDEX and other professional transport companies selected according to the weight and dimensions of the product ordered for the best economy and fast delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the goods shall take place at the address specified by you as close as possible to the estimated date specified by the Company. If delivery of the whole of the order at one time is not possible due to a shortage of stock or other unexpected circumstances, the Seller will offer to deliver the order in instalments, without additional cost to the Buyer.
- An auto-generated email confirming your Order will be sent within 24 hours, which will be followed by a second email giving you the status of your Order, Dispatch and may contain information to track the shipment.
- Sometimes, the delivery may take longer due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you by email and SMS. However, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery.
- Delivery will be attempted only once to the recipient’s address. Re-delivery/Redirection to other addresses will not be considered. In case a party fails to take delivery of a product after tendering the shipment for delivery, the party will have to bear additional charges, if any, as applicable and decided by the courier/shipper, for re-delivery.
- We may not accept an Order in case (i) we are unable to obtain authorization for payment or (ii) Items are out of stock / withdrawn.
- In case, owing to production or quality reasons, we are unable to deliver the items ordered, we will inform the same to you by email and fully refund the payment to your credit card/ bank account.
- We shall not be able to cancel the Order once it is processed. We accept cancellation of orders before processing/dispatch of goods, however, refunds will be processed after deducting bank charges as shall be charged to us by the payment gateways.
- If you are unable to cancel your order online, get in touch with us within 24 hours of placing the order.
Returns & Refund
If you change your mind about any items purchased you can return them to us within 7 days from the date of delivery with a valid reason to return the items.
However, in the case of such returns, the following shall be applicable:
- The return shipment shall have to be arranged by you at your cost to our Bhiwadi Warehouse or as is mutually agreed upon.
- The goods should be intact, clean, properly packed and in saleable condition without any visible rips, tears or markings.
Duratuf Store will not entertain claims for damage, shortages etc., under any circumstances, after delivery has been accepted by the Party. Only manufacturing defects will be entertained.
Duratuf Store shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the shipment if it is caused due to an act of God, shipper fault, Force Majeure occurrence of any cause beyond the control of Duratuf including strikes, riots, political and other disturbances, fire, accident of the vehicle carrying the goods, explosions, extremist act, bandh, floods etc.
We currently do not have any exchange policy at moment and any such requests will be ascertained at our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
All and any intellectual property rights in connection with the products shall be owned absolutely by the Company.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Kolkata, West Bengal.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property rights.
Violation & Termination
You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered until the time of such termination.
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding our Terms of Sales or the website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.