Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Proof of Purchase is a prerequisite to claiming a warranty. Documents regarded as proof of purchase will be;
A. Tax Invoice
B. Warranty Card
- This warranty covers against normal wear & tear and assures that the product will not break, tear or deform under normal usage as per the “INSTRUCTION MANUAL”.
- In the event of repairs of any part(s) of the Product, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in
force only for the unexpired period of warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit, whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
- In case of any damage to the product or misuse detected by the authorized dealer, the warranty conditions are not applicable, and repairs/replacement/reduction in purchase cost will be done subject to the best possible resolution.
- DURATUF shall not be liable for any loss, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the product. Under no circumstances shall DURATUF be liable for any loss, expenses incurred by the user, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the product.
This Warranty is not applicable for any of the following cases:
- The Product is not purchased from an Authorized DURATUF sales dealer.
- The Product has been found to be defective after the expiry of the warranty period.
- The Product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the “INSTRUCTION MANUAL”, as determined by the company personnel.
- Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Service Centers / Company Personals.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm the recommended operating conditions of the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, flood, earthquake, acts of God,
- Defects caused by Pets, cows, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
Special Warranty Terms: For special projects, customers may purchase a post-warranty, extended or limited warranty terms. The special warranties are subject to and provided only on the terms and conditions set out in a separate contract.